There are two ways to create a template in Scout:
- Create a Template from scratch, or
- Create a Template from an existing Sourcing Event.
Here, we'll show you how to to create a Template from scratch so you can use it to run Events in the future!
Create a Template from Scratch
1. Click the orange Start a New Sourcing Event button on your homepage:
2. Turn this new Sourcing Event into a Template by opening the Event Options dropdown in Section 1 of your Event:
3. Then, in those Event Options, check the Template box and use the Share Template With dropdown menu to select who can use this Template:
Once you've checked the Template box, you'll see that the orange button at the bottom of your screen has changed from Publish RFP to Start Event from Template: